Hello readers ,
I hope you well where ever in the world this blog finds you. This morning consisted of baking and cleaning and eating up our creations.
Here is how you can make some too!
- 250g all purpose flower
- 200g soft buter (for melting)
- 130g caster sugar
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 3 eggs
- 3/4 cup of cocco powder
How to make them....
1. In a saucepan fill up the pan with an inch deep of water and set to warm on hob.
2. In a bowl add the sugar , salt and butter and put over the pan. Make sure the bowl is not touching the water , if so empty some out the pan.
3. When the mixture is warm take the bowl off the pan and turn off the hob. Add the 3 eggs to the mixture stiring well. Add you flour and coco powder together and mix. Depending on the consistency add flour if to wet and milk if too dry.
4. In a greased large square tin/dish pournin the mixture and put in the oven for 20 mins or until golden brown.
5. When cooled cut up into squares and set aside on a cooling rack.
6. Pop the kettle on and enjoy!
I hope this recepie suites you all.
Love Mamma xxx